Guidepoint operates out of 15 offices worldwide with over 1,000 employees and 1,000,000 experts in our network. Our Client Service and Business Development teams are continually expanding to adapt to the explosive development in client business for corporates, institutional investors and consulting houses. Our Asian presence has been growing rapidly since 2009.
Guidepoint’s Business Development teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all Guidepoint’s service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint. As a Business Development VP, you will have a significant impact on establishing effective client relationships to further develop our business across major clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and the competitive landscape
- Partner with management to increase user base at client firms. Monitor client usage to proactively promote Guidepoint subscriptions
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads within existing clients. Follow up on warm leads
- Meet designated growth targets using a strategic and thoughtful process designed to partner with clients and add value to their process
- Onboard new users effectively
- Work closely with the client service team to collect feedback on open projects as well as advisors we have sent clients for review
What You Have:
- 5+ years’ experience in BD, Account Management, or other client facing functions, ideally having MNC sales / client service experiences
- Strong collaboration and communication ability with both external and internal parties
- Expert Network sales experience is needed
- Experience working with major Beijing based players within TMT/Healthcare corporates or institutional clients.
- Broad-based knowledge of the sales process, from lead generation to relationship management
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients with demonstrated ability in establishing effective relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency (oral and written) in English & Mandarin
What We Offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Beijing CBD location
- Entrepreneurial environment, autonomy and fast decisions
- Ambitious and driven people
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals to gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.