Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialized industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s seven offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Manager who is a proactive networker, excellent relationship builder and partners with organization leaders to select the best talent. This individual will lead the recruiting function within the organization and be innovative in their approach used to recruit and select top talent. The Recruiting Manager provides leadership and guidance in developing and implementing a cohesive global recruiting strategy.
- Manage and oversee full life cycle recruiting for all open positions at all levels to include: research, sales, technology, marketing and campus
- Deliver and execute the successful design, implementation and management of programs related to sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding for experienced and entry level hires
- Develop a deep understanding of staff positions and establish partnerships with managers and department leaders
- Maintain recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with staffing agencies that are the most beneficial to the organization
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
- 3-5 years of campus and lateral recruiting experience. Demonstrating strong capacity for successfully working with high volume recruitment and branding campaigns
- Prior experience planning, directing, and leading recruiting and new hire events
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale campus and internal events with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven excellence in project management skills: prioritizing workload, planning and organizing, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Results focused, continually seeking to exceed expectations
- Working knowledge of employment law and HR practices required