Where else can you begin your career with the opportunity to spend each day talking to some of the brightest professional minds – doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more – and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time?
The Healthcare Research Analyst is an exciting entry-level opportunity based in our London office where you will work with business leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and business leaders, professionals and experts mainly in the healthcare industry.
Research Analysts work to complete high-level research and recruit experts for our broad spectrum of clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who can be a fresh Grad or with up to 1-2 years of relevant work experience, who has a desire to learn and make a significant contribution to our business.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialised industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up hundreds of thousands of interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s 9 offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Recruit experts by effectively communicating the value of joining the Guidepoint network
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare industry to deliver best-in-class client service
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees and offices
- A science or science-related degree from a top-tier university.
- Broad based knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with medical research databases (ASCO, MEDLINE, ClinicalTrials.gov, PubMed, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with the ability and willingness to make cold calls and speak with people at all professional levels.
- Exceptional web-based research skills, solid organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently.
- Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to handle increasing responsibility over time and to progress to more senior roles.